Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Fever & Chocoholic

Sorry I am a little behind on writing this past week.  I had been busy getting ready for the holidays.  The slacker mom I am had to do a lot of last minute Christmas shopping.  I tell myself every year I will start buying presents six months in advanced. As usual I started late and had to cram in the shopping, like I did with my final exams.  I promise I will get better at writing every couple of days.

I have some bad news about Kylie. She was recently diagnosed with Bieber Fever. I know...I know, It's  very sad to hear.  She was given the Bieber Vaccine by me, as well as, all precautions in keeping her safe from it. I apparently failed as Dr. Mom, but I have had fun giving her the prescriptions of Bieber gifts.  The smile and joy on her face when she receives them is priceless and well worth the heartache. As you can see below nothing gets better than the look on her face!



Kylie has also decided to do something about her chocolate shake addiction.  She has come clean about being a Chocoholic!  Her guilty pleasure and mom's favorite bribe has become chocolate shakes. I just had to share the picture below.


Kylie and I had a blast getting our Christmas pictures done.  I ordered us two elf outfits to wear for them, which Kylie was more than excited to wear.  She is a big goofball like her mother.  I had a fun idea to be tied up in Christmas lights, my mouth duct taped, and Kylie standing there with her usual evil and ornery grin.  We had them done at Sears by a friend of mine, but  I did not pay extra for the cd, so hope you don't mind the copyright in the background of the pictures. 




We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!  Kylie and I had a wonderful time with family and friends.  Kylie got all the presents she has asked for, except for the puppy.  Right now a puppy is a possibility in the future.  She wants to name her puppy Cletus or Big Foot, but I am going to work on some other names :-) .  I will work on getting another post up in a couple days.  We wish you all a Happy New Year if we don't get back to you before. I will leave you with the picture of Kylie and the shirt that fit her perfect this Christmas season, "Dear Santa, Define Good."




No comments:

Post a Comment