Friday, December 16, 2011

Comedic Child

I am several days behind, but on Wednesday  Kylie's comedic chops came out in full force. To start our morning off right we usually do some dancing to get motivated for the school/work day.  Kylie's favorite song happened to be playing, "I'm Sexy and I Know It," which I playfully danced along to. Within a minute Kylie says to me, "That's not sexy and you know it."  I was speechless and couldn't stop laughing all at once. Nothing like a good laugh during the middle of the week right before work.

Apparently the comedic performance in the morning wasn't enough for Miss Kylie.  When I get home from work I see her teacher has wrote a few notes down on Kylie's take home sheet. What I was about to read next shocked me and gave me quite the curious giggle. Kylie had got in trouble for calling one of her paras a "Crack Head."  Wow, another moment of me being speechless, tends to be a pattern in my life with her.  Kids truly do say the darnest things, as well as, keeping you wondering where in the world they picked them up.

To finish out our evening we took a trip to Target for some last minute Christmas picture shopping.  While browsing the aisles we came across a halo headband.  I couldn't resist and told Kylie she needed to wear it around Target to make up for her mischief during the day.  Below are some wonderful pictures where she wanted to show she is truly an angel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment